What is it?
Our legal apprenticeship is a structured training programme. Working in our London office, you will join as a trainee paralegal and complete your nationally recognised CILEx Level 3 Qualification; the first step in becoming a qualified lawyer/legal executive.
What is in it for you?
• It’s the first step towards a professional career in the law.
• You will earn a salary while you train.
• You will achieve a nationally recognised professional qualification.
• You will gain quality work experience in a modern legal environment.
• You will get dedicated on-the-job training.
• You will have a mentor from day one.
• You will be supported through a programme of continuous development to help you progress in the world of work.
What will I be doing?
From day one you’ll be working in a busy legal team:
• Shadowing our lawyers
• Preparing property registration forms
• Conducting legal research
• Assisting with legal matters
• Drafting precedents
• Liaising with clients
• Getting involved in firmwide activities
• General admin support such as filing, faxing, answering the telephone and photocopying
You will also learn about legal and property concepts
Is this for you?
• Do you have an interest in the legal industry and business world?
• Are you on target to achieve a minimum of 5 grades “A-C” at GCSE or 3 grades “A-C” at A’Level ?
• Do you want to continue your studies while working?
• Are you a good communicator?
• Do you enjoy working independently and as part of a team?
• Are you organised?
• And more importantly – are you eager to learn?
If you’ve answered yes …
We have 2 opportunities for students with a passion for a career in law to join the firm and embark upon our advanced legal apprenticeship scheme.
- Salary: Will be based on statutory apprenticeship rate, with phased incremental increases as you progress
- Location: London
- Apprenticeship level: Level 2 intermediate apprenticeship in legal administration, with the opportunity to progress to the level 3 advanced apprenticeship in legal services.
- Entry requirements: At least five GCSEs at A* to C grade or be expecting to gain at least three A levels at A* to C grade
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training fully funded