1. Qualified Lawyers: These include:

– Practising Barristers and Solicitors

– CILEx-registered Legal Executives who have been licensed to practice litigation or advocacy

– Chartered Legal Executives who are not authorised to carry out litigation or advocacy. Providing they are employed by an SRA regulated Solicitor Practice and is supervised when giving advice by a solicitor with a valid practising certificate

– Registered European Lawyers (registered either with the SRA or the Bar Standards Boards

2. Trade Union Officials certified by the union to give advice

3. Voluntary Sector workers authorised to give advice by an advice centre

You can call us on 0207 183 0084 or email us on employment @olaleslie.com for any queries about Settlement or Compromise Agreements . We are always happy to assist and can usually arrange appointments for Independent Legal Advice at short notice