We would like to hire a paralegal / conveyancer with minimum 6 months experience in conveyancing.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Carry out the full range of property Paralegal duties to support the Fee Earner within the department
• Draft legal documentation under the direction and supervision of Fee Earner
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks
• To ensure all client work allocated by the Fee Earner is progressed and completed
• Work well under pressure and be able to prioritise
• Live in London or near
It is essential for the candidate to have following qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 6 months continuous previous experience of working in residential/commercial Conveyancing
• Proven experience of working as a team member
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Be very IT proficient…we are fond of technology so don’t apply if you don’t know what working in the cloud means or have an aversion to video conferencing.
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to use own initiative
• Excellent client care skills
• Ability and knowledge of dealing with Land Registry documentation
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and asked for an interview.
Applicants with some following will have an advantage. Salary £17- £25k based on experience
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org