Trust funds, or deeds of trusts as they are also known are a great way to help protect your loved ones, ensuring they can be provided for in the future. Trust funds can:
- Protect your assets – so they cannot be used to pay for care home fees
- Guarantee an income for your loved ones – providing financial stability for their future
- Help to avoid inheritance tax – ensuring your money, shares and property are passed on in the most tax efficient way.
- Help to avoid probate
- Avoid guardianship
- Helps in keeping things private
- Providing funds for educational purpose
Setting up trusts can be a complicated process, but can have great benefits for you and your family.
Please call us on 0207 183 0084 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need advise and to ask us about any reservations or queries that you may have; we are always happy to assist.