We are a specialised property practice in Central London (London Bridge) servicing a range of private and investor clients. We have two experienced partners, other lawyers and support staff. We are small but fast growing and have built a solid reputation based on our efficiency and level of client care over the years.
We are seeking a Residential Conveyancer for a solid long term opportunity with opportunities for progression. You will deal with a full range of conveyancing matters including purchases , sales, right to buy , leases, transfer of equity, re-mortgages, bridging loans and more and will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from start to finish working with a range of clients form residential purchasers to developers and investors.
This s a permanent long term role.
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Minimum 1 years PQE with proven experience of managing your own caseload from instruction through to post completion and knowledge of various transactions including leasehold flats, plots etc
- You will either have managed a portfolio of cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow you to process and advise on complex legal conveyancing issues.
- Self motivated, with the ability to manage your workload effectively to meet exchange targets as part of your monthly objectives.
- Strong organisational skills, with proven experience in managing volume, within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain credible relationships with clients and estate agents.
- Legal qualifications are an advantage but not as important as your ability and experience
£20,000 – £40,000 negotiable based on experience
How to Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com